Freebies

Friday, March 7, 2014

Five for Friday


I am home with a sick kid today, so I thought it would be a good time to link up with Doodle Bugs for the first time!
It has actually been a tough week, so I've been reading from Momastery. If you are unfamiliar, I hope you'll visit. She has a recent post about teachers that went viral. I think about her message--I can do hard things--often during difficult moments. I also tell my students they can do hard things. I just made a couple signs to remind myself that I'm sharing with you because we all need to remember this.
Get this sign, along with "You can do hard things,"
 and "I can do hard things" by clicking on the picture.

We had outside recess at least twice this week!
I put I am Malala (the girl who stood up for education and was shot by the Taliban), on hold at the library a long time ago, and I just got notification that it's my turn, so I'm going to go pick it up this weekend.

My class read "The Tree" from Poppleton Forever by Cynthia Rylant. Cynthia Rylant is probably my favorite author, and this is the time of year that first graders can really start to read her books, so that was fun.


I feel silly about this, but I think that this audience will get it....I reached the $10 landmark on Teachers Pay Teachers. Is that a thing? The $10 landmark? Well, it's a thing to me. :)



Also linked with:


NVF Signature photo nvfblogsignature_zpsbdbf4a05.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what this post made you think about! I love to hear from readers, and I always try to respond.