Freebies

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Managing 2 Instagram Accounts

http://techieturtleteacher.blogspot.com/2015/02/tech-tip-tuesday-hootsuite.html?showComment=1423589186026#c3807368336254979582  

I got my inspiration for this post the other night when I caught the end of #tptchat on Twitter. (#tptchat is Sundays from 8-9 EST) I saw a couple people talking about the difficulty of managing two accounts. 

The app I'm sharing with you today is Instagrab.


Instagrab is free, of course, since I hate spending money.

And it makes it really easy to keep track of two accounts. Once you set it up (very easy and quick) you can just select the feed you want to view.


There's no logging in and out all the time. You can do just about anything except post pictures.


That's all there is to it. I'd love to hear what apps make your life easier! Comment below.



If you found this post to be interesting or fun, I'd love for you to connect with me!

Follow on Bloglovin




1 comment:

Please tell me what this post made you think about! I love to hear from readers, and I always try to respond.