Freebies

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

We're Loving #CAMPGONOODLE

We're just loving Camp Go Noodle. This is not an affiliate post, I'm just sharing for fun.  In addition to some fun songs (which I may be singing around the house even when the kids are gone...) there are family activities. This week we had to choose a smoothie recipe.

Teacher in the Kitchen--Peanut Butter Power Smoothie

My 6yr old and I made it together: 2 frozen bananas, 1 cup of milk, 1/2 cup of peanut butter, and 1 T. of honey. Wow. We might be making this a daily thing!

Teacher in the Kitchen--Peanut Butter Power Smoothie


The only downside to this activity was cleaning up the peanut butter after he measured it. (More than an ordinary mess.) The blender is the easy part. It has been brought to my attention that some people do not know this cleaning method. To clean a blender, just fill it up with water and a couple drops of dish soap. Run it (lid on!) for a few seconds and rinse.

Teacher in the Kitchen: Quick Tip

If you want to share your own teacher in the kitchen story, please link-up! If you found this post to be interesting or fun, I'd love for you to connect with me!






2 comments:

  1. Yum! My kids would enjoy this...especially the measuring out part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #Campgonoodle looks like sooooo much fun! I don't have any littles at home but I kinda wish I did! :) I encouraged my students to try it out this summer. I hope they are having as much fun as you and your family!
    (: Mandi
    Spellbound in Second

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what this post made you think about! I love to hear from readers, and I always try to respond.