Freebies

Monday, May 5, 2014

A few math freebies

I have been very short on time lately, so I'm afraid these aren't very exciting, but I hope you find them to be useful. Click on the images to download.

My class needs some more work on Operations and Algebraic Thinking 7, so I'm using these pages to give them a little practice. 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7xHyWinO3_xRmFQV3h2SE5ieFk/edit?usp=sharing


Of course, we're always working on problem solving.

And finally, I created this fun kite problem. Students use 2 colors (each triangle needs to be a solid color) to try to make 16 different kite designs. They will need 2 papers, but have more on hand because there will be plenty of mistakes. Sometimes I tell them I'll give them 5 dollars if they can make 20!



NVF Signature photo nvfblogsignature_zpsbdbf4a05.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what this post made you think about! I love to hear from readers, and I always try to respond.