Freebies

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Need some last minute math?

On Friday I asked my class to write their own story problems about cookies. We talked about all the different things that could happen with cookies, and they came up with some really great problems! This time of year I'm always looking for SIMPLE lessons and activities for the kids to do, so I can work on packing up the room, so I wanted to share my students' problems incase you're looking for something easy to do.

This is a little sample of what's in the file. I really have no idea how my student came up with that third one.




5 days left!

NVF Signature photo nvfblogsignature_zpsbdbf4a05.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what this post made you think about! I love to hear from readers, and I always try to respond.