Freebies

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Shared Writing and GoNoodle

We're learning how to write a paragraph that begins with a topic sentence, has a few supporting details, and ends with a conclusion. 
We read The Important Book by Margaret Wise Brown. Then we did a shared writing about Go Noodle based on the pattern in her book:

Picture


Picture
Virtual field trip-duck, jump, and dodge obstacles

Picture
Yoga with Maximo:  Empire State Building pose


If you found this post to be interesting or fun, I'd love for you to connect with me!

Follow on Bloglovin



1 comment:

  1. What a fun writing activity! I love Margaret Wise Brown, and The Important Book is one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what this post made you think about! I love to hear from readers, and I always try to respond.