Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Morning #SOL15


"I'm all about that bass, 'bout that base, no treble..." came on my radio this morning at 5:30.  

I put on my slippers and headed to the kitchen, then I got out some leftover butternut squash soup. I spooned the soup in a plastic container. Then I pulled out some homemade dinner rolls, put a little butter on them, and packed them up. Last I added a bottle of water and some yogurt that I didn't have time to eat. 

For Cody I pulled a carrot out of the fridge, peeled it and put it in a bag. I put a little peanut butter in a tiny container for dipping. I bagged up a slice of cheese with the last two leftover dinner rolls and put everything into his lunch box. I added a small bunch of grapes and little note saying: 
Cody, I love you so much! love, Mom

Lunches are ready. It's 5:50.

Only 26 more tasks to complete before I brave the freezing mist on my way to work.




If you found this post to be interesting or fun, I'd love for you to connect with me!

Follow on Bloglovin



NVF Signature photo nvfblogsignature_zpsbdbf4a05.png

1 comment:

  1. You wrote a love note before 6 am! That's a great start to the day! Isn't it amazing what we accomplish so early on, on "autopilot'? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what this post made you think about! I love to hear from readers, and I always try to respond.