Freebies

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Morning #SOL15


"I'm all about that bass, 'bout that base, no treble..." came on my radio this morning at 5:30.  

I put on my slippers and headed to the kitchen, then I got out some leftover butternut squash soup. I spooned the soup in a plastic container. Then I pulled out some homemade dinner rolls, put a little butter on them, and packed them up. Last I added a bottle of water and some yogurt that I didn't have time to eat. 

For Cody I pulled a carrot out of the fridge, peeled it and put it in a bag. I put a little peanut butter in a tiny container for dipping. I bagged up a slice of cheese with the last two leftover dinner rolls and put everything into his lunch box. I added a small bunch of grapes and little note saying: 
Cody, I love you so much! love, Mom

Lunches are ready. It's 5:50.

Only 26 more tasks to complete before I brave the freezing mist on my way to work.




If you found this post to be interesting or fun, I'd love for you to connect with me!

Follow on Bloglovin



1 comment:

  1. You wrote a love note before 6 am! That's a great start to the day! Isn't it amazing what we accomplish so early on, on "autopilot'? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what this post made you think about! I love to hear from readers, and I always try to respond.